What is PickGeeks?
PickGeeks is a prominent Freelance Marketplace script, designed to enable you build your own freelance marketplace website similar to Freelancer, Upwork, Elance and many more.
Freelance industry have a become a flourishing platform of business interactions where job providers and job seekers connect with each other at very large scale for either doing a job or providing a job.
PickGeeks is our staggering Freelancer Clone script on which you can rely on if you are planning to launch your own professional freelancing website and become the part of booming outsourcing industry.
We help Startups build Freelancer Clone from scratch
To help startups build a Freelance website as per their taste, we at ClonesCloud work to bootstrap their ideas into a Freelance Clone similar to Freelancer.
With Scratch development you get:
- Spectacular design with minimal efforts
- Optimized and efficient code
- Total customization support
- Enriched set of features
How Freelancer Clone helps you get started with Freelance Marketplace websites ?
To get started with a Freelance website clone, all you need is our Freelancer Clone script, that comes furnished with all the basic features you need to plunge in the freelance marketplace industry.
Implementing SEO friendly urls and sitemap, it has proved to be the best and productive Freelancer Clone script for the entrepreneurs and startup companies who have purchased it from us as it became easy for them to rank over search engines.
Having melded into perfect Freelance Marketplace script, you get SQL Injection proof structure and Indexed databases.
We at ClonesCloud, have exclusive Installation and complimentary Deployment facility for you so that you can focus on your business only
What Clients Says?
Excellent work. Followed specifications precisely and produced a neat and tidy application that was well documented. Recommended..
I appreciate company's sincere response for my job. I recommend her for everyone who looks for the complicated job to be done.
It took a while to get to what I wanted (partially the challenge of describing an abstract concept!) but they were quick with the turnaround, extremely accommodating and happy to help with major changes. I'd highly recommend!
We are very very pleased with the outcome of our orders. The seller was very patient with me and did several revisions without complaint. AMAZING customer service. Our company went out of their way to make sure I was 100% satisfied with our orders. Plan on using again in the future. Highly recommend!
Freelancer Clone Script built with powerful technologies
- PickGeeks is a Freelance script, that is built in our very own strapping framework of current technologies like PHP and MySql.
- Being an open-source languages, these technologies makes our Freelance script highly robust and scalable to implement any customization.
- Additionally, the framework is divided into varied modules that are pre-tested for quality to guarantee you an error-free website.
- Additionally, there are various other technologies like Ajax, HTML5, CSS, etc., that fortify the script to let you offer high user-end experience.
Key-role players of any A Freelancer Clone platform
There are 3 main key-role players that dramatically plays equal roles in leading a successful freelancing platform, they are:
The ultimate responsibility to conduct a prospering freelancing platform lies under the head of the admin, the owner of the website. They can control the website content with Content Management System wrapped with this freelance script. They can easily manage the users, service categories, payment, and every minute thing through user friendly admin dashboard.
The Customer is the employer, the job provider who post the job requirements over your freelancer website clone and get their work done through freelancers. They invite freelancers to bid on their project and hire them for their job. Depending upon the work freelancer does, they can leave reviews for them and give ratings as well.
The Freelancers are the job seekers who are looking for job over your platform. These independent freelancers can search jobs as per their service are and place bid with credits they owe or can purchase them as well. Once their work gets completed, they can receive the money they have earned and can increase more job opportunities.
Custom A Freelancer Clone Script
- No wordplay. No Jokes. When it comes to Custom Website Clone Development, ClonesCloud gives you an incredible Freelancer Clone script that lets you pitch your freelancer website seamlessly.
- To make your Freelance Marketplace website adaptive to the prevailing trends today and tomorrow, we implement your requirements ubiquitously.
- We consider recent technological trends and evaluate the future disruptions as well to ensure that you stand sturdy despite constant technological fluctuations.
- Envisioning your requirements, we instill every minute details that you feel necessary and build an exemplary product that brings more value to your Freelancer Clone.
Our A Freelancer Clone Script supports customization over various modules such as
- Custom payment gateway modules
- Custom booking system
- Wallet facility available
- Graphical user interface
Frequently Asked Questions for A Freelancer Clone
- The Standard version of PickGeeks supports multi-domain license, provided that the domain name is same.
- For instance, on your purchase for PickGeeks.com, you get multi-domain support for PickGeeks.uk, PickGeeks.au, PickGeeks.in, provided they have same client ownership.
- In case, you wish to re-use same product over different TLDs such as cloneproducts.com, you will need to purchase a new license for the same. Please Get in touch with us for more support.
- Linux Server with CentOS or any other compatible operating system
- MySQL InnoDB Database Engine
- Mysqli PHP extension
- Zend Guard Loader with PHP 5.5 support
- MySQL version 5.5 or above
- Apache or NGINX Web Server
- PHP 5.5+ with multibyte string, ZIP archive support
- PDO sqlite, mysql, mysqli
- GD2 Library or higher
- EXIF PHP extension
- Apache mod_rewrite enabled
- Enabled PHP5 - curl ssl
- Enabled Zlib extension
- Register Globals OFF
- Enabled PHP functions - fopen, fclose, fwrite
- Minimum 512MB memory space for smooth operation
Pricing and Payment
- We do not provide any direct links for downloading PickGeeks.
- However, upon purchase of PickGeeks, our support team will get in touch with you to know your preference as to either deploy and configure the script on your server OR send you the link to download the source code of script.
- We offer complementary deployment services to our clients.
- NOTE: For cloud servers (i.e. AWS, Google, IBM, etc.) deployment is FREE, whereas server configuration will be chargeable.